Black Love

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Black Love » Общие темы » Токио Хотел)))

Токио Хотел)))

Сообщений 261 страница 280 из 308

Dead & Gone написал(а):

и как ?понравился тебе Билл ? ))

У него волосы угарные хДДДДДД
Ну типа знаешь как на попконцертах в харю дует вентилятор типа, и волосы так красиво в разные стороны....
Кароч Биллу тож так сделали....
До этого он был похож на дикообраза, но потом волосы совсем дыбом встали, и Билл был как вертолёт. Короче я поржала.
что меня удивило: он хорошо поёт.

Dead & Gone написал(а):

что меня удивило: он хорошо поёт.

не знаю, мне не нравится не голос не музыка .. не они ))

мне ващет тож... :/ Но ради интереса я туда сходила. Могу выложить ревью но оно на английском, а мне влом по-русски писать.

Dead & Gone написал(а):

давай)

I'm not into Tokio Hotel, and the only reason for me to go is my sister who likes them but she couldn't come. So I bought the ticket somwhere near Olimpiyskiy and started searching for someone I could talk to cos I didn't want to stand surrounded by teenies. Like 40 minutes later they let us in. I had to go to the gate 3. It was a real drag to find it cos Olimpiyskiy is a huge stadium. When I finally found the gate, I had to stand there for half-an-hour. It was awful, cos the gate 4 happened to be 20 metres away from us and it led into the fan-zone, so-called "floor". Everyone was screaming "I love u Bill!!", "Fuck me Tom!!!" and so on. Creepy.
Then I got into the stadium. I was surprised cos there wasn't moshing anywhere. I compared everything to mcr show, where I could possibly be killed.
So, I was sitting with my new mates and talking and suddemly 12yo teenies came. They were screaming everytime, and we couldn't take this so we had to move somwhere.
Then at about 19.20 the show started. The first song was Ubers ende der Welt. They sang it in English but I was singing along in German cos I dunno that english version anyway xP There were so many bright lights... It was really beautiful, and the stage was cool too btw.
The second song was Reden. Everyone was singing along and it was really cool. Bill was jumping everytime and he was moving just like he did in the UEDW video. It was a bit funny sometimes hehe.
Then they played Ich brech aus...It was in english too, but I sang along in german of course, it was soo much fun. I didn't know what to look at cos there were 2 big screens showing what was going on onstage. Bill was crying. It's sooo cute=)
He talked to us in German everytime, but I'm not good at it so I didn't understand much. He was loooking at the crowd and waving to everyone during the breaks. He's actually nice-looking, but his hair is creepy.
Then TH sang Spring nicht. This song is one of the best by them, so I was really pleased to hear it. Everyone was singing along and it was amazing.
The funniest thind about Spring nicht was ventilator...Bill's hair got up and he looked even worse that he had done before. It was hilarious.
After that they played Der Letzte tag. I wasn't much into it when I heard it on their cd. But live version was great.
The 6th song was Wo sind eure hande. I don't like it at all but I've shown Bill where my hands were xP I noticed that there was a mosh pit in the floor, which was like 70 % full. Not really bad, cos most of those kids were 11-14 yo
I don't remember the details then but there were songs Durch den Monsun, Schrei and Ich bin nicht ich. The crowd was insane and I thought those songs were one of the most popular by TH. Schrei wasn't actually Schrei, it was Scream. So everyone was screaming the chorus like SCHREI SO LAUT DU KAAAANST....Even though it was in English hehe.
After that the band left the stage. Teenies started crying and i started screaming cos I knew they were going to come back and I wanted Vergessene Kinder, Rette Mich and Ich bin da.
So they came back and the teenies started crying even more than they did.
Bill said something and they played Vergessene Kinder. It was amaziing. Bill dedicated that song to his fans i think. There were violet lights everywhere and it was really beautiful. Bill joined the teenies and started crying too.
I also remember them singing Heilig. I liked this one too, I must admit that Bill sang it really well. He has a nice voice, it's way better than it sounds on the cds.
After that Tokio Hotel played Totgeliebt and left the stage again. I was like "No, they can't leave. They stil han't sung 2 of the most popular songs they have". But they were away for like 5-10 minutes. It was dark and no one could see a thing. But then the lights were turned on. I saw 2 black chairs , drums and an acoustic guitar on the stage. Suddenly the Kaulitz brother appeared. Tom took the guitar and played some chords. Bill started singing. I think it was In die Nacht, the song which is missed on russian edition of Zimmer 483. Everyone was silent cos not many people knew the lyrics. So I could hear everything well.
That song was really beautiful. I was amazed by it. I think it's one of the best songs by Tokio Hotel, really.
After they had sung In die Nacht Gustav and Georg went onstage. They started playing Rette mich.
Everyone stood up. All those 30000 people were singing along to the song and it was fucking awesome.
After that Bill waved us and...left again. 5 minutes later the band came back and started singing Ich bin da (an deiner Seite).
It was in English. Anyway I only know the German lyrics a bit. So when Bill started singing "Ich bin daaaaaaaa, ich bin da, wenn du willst" there was a noise, like shot. It was confetti. Fucking beautiful.
Then Bill and Tom threw some stuff into the crowd, thanked us and left again. Left for the last time.

The show was great though. Sometimes I had a feeling that Bill was going to break something, like hand or leg, cos he's so anorexic and he moved like he was high sometimes. And that ventilator thing, lol.

Here, the set list, I'm not sure if it's 100% correct.
01. Ubers Ende Der Welt

02. Reden

03. Ich Brech Aus

04. Spring Nicht

05. Der Letzte Tag

06. Wo Sind Eure Hände

07. Durch Den Monsun

08. Wir Sterben Niemals Aus

09. Stich Ins Glück

10. Ich Bin Nicht Ich

11. Schrei

12. Vergessene Kinder

13. Leb Die Sekunde

14. Heilig

15. Totgeliebt

16. In Die Nacht

17. Rette Mich

18. An Deiner Seite

вот.

Dead & Gone
ээээ..... евушка, вы о чём? *я в курсе, что у них концерт 27 числа был..... реклама на каждом углу...* ты чё, ходила????
Тётька, не гони!!!!!

SillyScene
Да, я пошла=)
у мя младшая сестрёнка от них в восторге, но она живёт далеко и я ходила ради неё.

SillyScene написал(а):

ээээ..... евушка, вы о чём? *я в курсе, что у них концерт 27 числа был..... реклама на каждом углу...* ты чё, ходила????
Тётька, не гони!!!!!

ША медузы,море наше))

Dead & Gone
дай мне частный уроки английского =)))))))

Druid
с удовольствием :)
В москве будешь, заходи)))

Мы для прикола решили сьездить с друганами 27-го к Олимпийскому, к м. Проспект Мира...
ЭТо ужас был какой-то, что атм происходило.. человек 1000-1250, где-то так, как толкьо вышли из метро, стали скины махатся, в основном были одни панки, скины и альтеры... моя подружка отмахала фанатку, на вид лет 17-18.... в общем столько адреналина... а когда омоновцы стали вытеснять народ, то все дёру дали, и скины на смерть омоновца ножом пырнули.......  о_О

ужс! как ето мона слушыть? счастье что у нас коцерт сорвался!

Психея написал(а):

Мы для прикола решили сьездить с друганами 27-го к Олимпийскому, к м. Проспект Мира...
ЭТо ужас был какой-то, что атм происходило.. человек 1000-1250, где-то так, как толкьо вышли из метро, стали скины махатся, в основном были одни панки, скины и альтеры... моя подружка отмахала фанатку, на вид лет 17-18.... в общем столько адреналина... а когда омоновцы стали вытеснять народ, то все дёру дали, и скины на смерть омоновца ножом пырнули.......  о_О

пипец...там ещё слезоточивый газ был...ауч.

Дям...у мя нет слов...наш местный канал решил сделать переда4у про эмо нашего города...епт...они созвали ку4у шраевцев и они там говорили такую х*ню...ппц...я в шоке была...одна эмо-фанатка Токио Барделя сказала типа она первая эмо нашего города...млин...я ее уже побить о4ень сильно хо4у...+ ко всему постоянно показывали фрагменты клипов этого Барделя и вклю4али их музыку...теперь нас то4но ненавидеть будут...жесть... :blink:

Лэшоу, оххх! не завиидую тебе. пальцем будут тыкать точно.. может и до рукоприкладства дойти. стопудов =/

Психея
Ого история оО !

fuckemoduck
спасибо...утешил)

Druid, жа эт ппц вапще....

Психея написал(а):

нда.... ппц :O

Вы здесь » Black Love » Общие темы » Токио Хотел)))